Press releases du 19 October 2017
A new governance structure to support growth
Following the sale of its waste management business at the beginning of the year, Saur is now concentrating on expanding its business in the water services sector, not only in France, but also internationally. To deliver its new Initiative 2022 strategic project, its governance structure is also evolving.
Anne-Laure Duvaud is appointed Head of Legal Affairs with effect from 4 September.
Anne-Laure Duvaud (40) holds a DJCE – DESS in business law and taxation, a doctorate in law and a diploma awarded by the Ecole du Barreau (professional bar school) in Paris. She has 16 years’ experience in mergers and acquisitions, both in France and internationally. In 2011, she joined the legal team of the Caisse des Dépôts Group where she headed up the Company Law and Mergers & Acquisitions section. She was also involved in the Caisse des Dépôts Group development and restructuring projects working closely with the executive management team, and has an excellent knowledge of the public sector. In 2015, she was appointed as a director of CDC Placement and SCDC, where she applied her cross-disciplinary technical experience and added to her operational skills.
Emmanuel Vivant is appointed International Director with effect from 1 October.
Emmanuel Vivant (36) is a graduate of the Ecole Polytechnique and an engineering graduate of the Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées (ENPC). He began his career in 2005 in the international major projects division of Veolia Transport before taking up new responsibilities in Asia, first in China and then in South Korea, as Head of Development for Korea and Southeast Asia and Strategy Director for Asia. In 2012, he was appointed CEO of Hong Kong Tramways, followed in 2015 as Chairman and CEO of RATP Dev Transdev Asia (RDTA). RDTA operates Line 9 of the Seoul metro, the Mumbai metro and the Hong Kong tramway, and launched China’s first modern tramway network in Shenyang.
Vincent Lauriat is appointed Information Systems Director with effect from 17 October.
Vincent Lauriat (47) is a graduate of the EPITA IT Engineering graduate school at ESSEC, and holds an Executive MBA from HEC. He began his career in 1990 with Microsoft in the USA, where he held a series of technical, sales, consulting, marketing and management posts. In 2006, he was appointed as Information Systems Director at BETC Euro RSCG (Havas), followed in 2009 by a move to the poster advertising agency CBS Outdoor (now ExterionMedia), where he facilitated the transition of the ISD from a culture of support to that of a business partner. He joined Brink’s France in 2011, where he contributed to redefining the business model to position the business as a service provider rather than a seller of goods; he was also instrumental in the digital transformation of the group (smart safes/IoT)
Saur Executive Chairman Louis-Roch Burgard exercises direct management of the Group’s water businesses in France with support and assistance from three vice-presidents and the head of operations and digital transformation. Bénédicte Souplet (Executive Vice-President General Counsel) and Roland Morichon (Senior Executive Vice-President Water & Engineering Division, France) are leaving Saur.
From 13 September 2017, membership of the Saur Executive Committee will be as follows:
- Louis-Roch Burgard, Executive Chairman
- Hugo Bardi, Chief Executive of Stereau
- Xavier Boulat, Senior Executive Vice-President, Chief Financial Officer, Legal Affairs and Information Systems
- Pierre Casteran, Executive Vice-President Water Operations France – Paris Region & Northern France
- Thierry Chatry, Executive Vice-President Water Operations France – West
- Jean-Luc Deleau, Executive Vice-President Water Operations France – South
- Anne-Laure Duvaud, Executive Vice-President General Counsel
- Michel Fourré, Executive Vice-President International Operations
- Vincent Lauriat, Chief Information Officer (from 17 October)
- Christophe Piednoël, Executive Vice-President Communication, Institutional Relations and Marketing
- Jean-Damien Pô, Executive Vice-President Human Resources, Strategy & Forward Planning
- Frédéric Renaut, Executive Vice-President Digital Innovation
- José-Luis Rubio, Executive Vice-President Spain
- Christophe Tanguy, Executive Vice-President Operations & Digital Transition
- Stéphanie Thomazeau, Deputy Chief Financial Officer
- Emmanuel Vivant, Executive Vice-President International (from 1 October)
Press Contacts :
Laurent Maillard – ++ 33 (0)6 60 59 77 07 – email@example.com