Stereau, tailormade water treatment
The Saur Group engineering specialist Stereau has been supporting local authorities by delivering innovative technical responses to their drinking water, wastewater and sludge treatment needs.
Every technical solution offered by Stereau meets the very highest quality standards. All offer effective responses to combating new forms of water pollution (pesticides, biocides, detergents, drug residues, etc.) and protecting natural environments.
The recovery processes marketed by Stereau make it possible to generate new sources of agricultural inputs, fuels and energy that make a positive contribution to dynamic regional economies.
The Stereau approach is all about providing support that is tailormade to address each specific aspect of its customers’ specifications.
Stereau designs facilities with the modularity needed to adapt to the challenges of today and tomorrow against the global background of increasingly scarce resources and climate change.
Four families of specialist expertise
Stereau supports local authorities from water production and treatment solution design through to facility commissioning with four families of specialist expertise:
- Project design
- Definition of those treatment processes best suited to the challenges and goals of our customers
- 3D modelling using Building Information Modelling (BIM): 100% of Stereau projects are BIM compatible
that reduce environmental impacts and optimise resources at every stage in the water cycle.
- Residual treatment sludge management and recovery
- Analysis and control of impacts for the natural environment
- Research and development to develop treatment and recycling processes that combine efficiency and effectiveness with high performance
Consultancy and specialist services
- Studies and diagnostics
- Sourcing and arrangement of funding packages
- Training for future operators
- Worksite coordination
- Cost, lead time and risk management