E-invoicing should be gradually imposed on all companies with effect from july 2024 (according to VAT regulations: article 56 of the Finance Bill 2020).
Saur is engaging in a "0 paper" initiative and gives you the means and tools to facilitate your interaction with the Group and to anticipate the new rule on electronic invoicing.
We have modernized, standardized and dematerialized our management processes and tools from the purchase request to the payment of invoices with Coupa and Cegedim.
You can have access to the Coupa Supplier Portal to :
- Consult the orders in process
- Follow the processing of invoices until payment
Registration is FREE, to obtain access, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will receive an invitation by email.
We are able to handle your invoices through different transmission methods:
- Sending a file in EDI format (for significant invoice volumes)
- Sending by email in native PDF format (electronic document that is converted directly into PDF, no scanning of paper invoices) to the Cegedim email address indicated on your order form
- Otherwise, we still accept invoices sent by mail to the unique billing address indicated on your purchase
If you have any questions about receiving your Coupa orders or sending your invoices to Cegedim, please contact: email@example.com.
Thanks to this double collaboration, we are able to set up an all-in-one solution from order submission (Punchout: access to your online catalog) to invoice processing (EDI invoices).Read our Purchasing Requirements (page 7)