Saur takes to the road this summer with its Fête de l’Eau tour
Between 13 July and 1 August, the Fête de l’Eau learning village will travel to twelve French towns and cities with a mission to raise public awareness of the need to protect our environment and the aquatic habitats of lakes, rivers and the sea.
From Normandy to Brittany via the Paris Region and the Mediterranean coast, adults and children will be welcomed free of charge to the Saur learning village.
The special children’s area will feature free games, fun workshops and learning opportunities:
- The researcher workshop is designed to demonstrate the various processes of water filtration through experimentation.
- Water painting. This creative workshop invites young artists to represent water in any form they choose.
- Snakes & Ladders to test children on their knowledge of the world of water.
- Shuffle board to raise awareness of biodiversity in the three aquatic habitats: lakes, rivers and the sea.
- The water bar to offer visitors of all ages a tasting of different water types: tap water, mineral water and spring water, and challenge them to taste the difference.
This space is also an opportunity to discuss issues directly with consumers looking for information, and for them to talk about how the drinking water supply and wastewater drainage systems are managed in their community.
Come and join us between 13 July and 1 August!
|Mercredi 13 juillet||Pont l’Evêque||Samedi 23 juillet||Canet-en-Roussillon|
|Vendredi 15 juillet||Crépy-en-Valois||Lundi 25 juillet||Biscarosse|
|Dimanche 17 juillet||Montsauche-les-Settons||Mercredi 27 juillet||St Georges de Didonne|
|Mardi 19 juillet||Bormes-les-Mimosas||Jeudi 28 juillet||La Couarde|
|Mercredi 20 juillet||Le Lavandou||Samedi 30 juillet||Pornic|
|Vendredi 22 juillet||La Grande Motte||Lundi 1er août||Dinard|