In 2011, Bluegreen – the company formed out of the merger of Formule Golf with Bluegreen – became France’s leading golf course operator.
The majority of the 49 courses managed by Bluegreen are operated on behalf of local authorities as outsourced public services. As the new French market leader, Bluegreen offers local authorities the opportunity to make their golf courses part of a national network renowned for the quality of its facilities and its policy of making golf more accessible to as many people as possible.
From diagnostic analysis to audit, consultancy, delegated service management, acquisition and maintenance contracts, we have a unique body of expertise in the management and promotion of golf courses.
A dynamic development programme
- Raising the profile of golf with open days and introductory sessions in schools and local communities
- Promoting maximum accessibility through a broad range of tailored green fees and membership charges
- A recognised professional coaching and tuition method for all standards of player: The Gery Watine Bluegreen Academy
- Innovative marketing that uses the latest communication technologies, from social networks to a dedicated website and online booking
- Campaigns to promote golf-based tourism and local economic development through the creation of golf + accommodation packages involving hotels, holiday villages, campsites, holiday rentals, etc.
Bluegreen manages 49 golf courses en France.